Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 23, 2018

2 free erotic audio stories for your listening pleasure

Happy Friday! Here's some fun news to lead you into the weekend are two free erotica stories, one I edited and one I wrote. Click on the images or story titles to listen.

The one I edited is oral sex and sex toys "Body Shots" by Thien-Kim Lam from Cleis Press anthology Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3. You can read my interview with her on the BWE of the Year blog.

oral-sex-erotica-body-shots-free-erotic-audio-story

Mine is bondage erotica story "The Weight" read by Rose Caraway on The Kiss Me Quick's Podcast. It's from her anthology The Sexy Librarian's Dirty Thirty, Volume 1. It's one of several stories I've written eroticizing fat or larger men (aka BHM, Big Handsome Men).

the-weight-rachel-kramer-bussel

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home