Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 12, 2016

Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica is on sale for $1.99 via BookBub

I'm thrilled to share that right now, Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica is on sale for just $1.99! Buy it at this bargain price right now for Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo.

comeagainsaleimage

Officially, the sale ends today, Sunday, December 18th, but it will probably continue on for a few days, so check the price to make sure. It's got 24 tales all about vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps and so much more, including fully fictional erotic toys and household items like ice. I've had a busy December so didn't get to post this until now even though the sale started last week. My amazing publisher Cleis Press tends to put lots of my old titles on sale, which is wonderful because you can collect any you've missed or give them as gifts for about the price of a cup of coffee. Read on to find out how you can get notified so you never miss an ebook sale.

bookbub

If you want to get an email every time one goes on sale, follow me on BookBub. It's a really incredible site because they list free books and bargain books every single day. You can follow your favorite authors who participate and favorite genres, like erotic romance, so you'll never be without something to read. I really can't say enough good things about them; I've discovered some incredible authors this way and, as an editor, am seeing my books reach vast new audiences who took a chance on a new set of authors in my erotica books. What more could you ask for? It's truly like a book lover's dream and I am so impressed with their setup. All you have to do is make an account, then follow by genre and/or author and a whole world of new titles awaits you. Fun, right?

As an editor, another reason I am excited about more people getting access to Come Again is that while my focus going forward is mainly on the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series, which is pretty much a year round endeavor, if I were going to take on editing more anthologies, a dream project would be to edit another book of sex toy erotica featuring new writers, new toys and new scenarios. But how publishing works is that a topic has to have a proven track record to get a sequel; hence, I'm editing another volume of The Big Book of Submission because it was popular with readers. If sales are low on a book like Come Again, in my opinion it would be foolish of me to put more such work out there. At the same time, I know some of my books tend to find their audiences a few years after they've been out, and that's what I hope for this one. I think it's a perfect companion read for partners and for anyone who's into or curious about sex toys. But if I've learned anything since starting to put out books in 2004, it's that what I like may not be what readers like, and I've made my peace with that. My point is that down the road, if the universe allows it, I would have a lot of fun getting to put together a book of stories just like this one because it has so much creativity and wild scenarios, like bringing a sex toy into a dressing room, having long distance sex with a toy, and dueling remote controls. I think the subject brought out a huge level of playfulness and creativity in the authors that made it a favorite of mine. You can even find out for yourself what the book is like at no cost...

Speaking of free, I am honored that Rose Caraway, my favorite audiobook narrator, recorded the Come Again audiobook.

Come Again Pink heart

Not only that, she's offering three free stories for your listening pleasure. So while I think you'll really enjoy the variety of this title (each story is about a different sex toy) and the humor, which I promise doesn't take away from the sexiness but perfectly intertwines with it, I love that because Rose is so awesome you can listen to these tales so you can decide whether this book is right for you. If you are looking for some hot couples erotica, I recommend listening with a partner. Just click the image or title and you'll be taken to The Kiss Me Quick's podcast where you can hear these tales, three of my favorites from the book.

If you like these free stories, I urge you to listen to all of them in audio form. Money saving tip for those who like to jump between the ebook and audiobook version: buy the Kindle edition for $1.99, and you can get the audiobook for just $3.99. Amazon and Audible are part of the same company which means they do cool things sale prices like that and Whispersync, which lets you easily jump from a spot in the ebook to the audiobook and vice versa.

dare-you-to-jillian-boyd-come-again-sex-toy-erotica
Hear "Dare You To" by Jillian Boyd free


the-prototype-malin-james-come-again-sex-toy-erotica
Hear "The Prototype" by Malin James free


dalias-toy-come-again-sex-toy-erotica
Hear "Dalia's Toy" by Corrine A. Silver free

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home