Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 28, 2016

My next and final LitReactor online erotica writing class is 10% off today only

I am excited to be teaching Between the Sheets, my four week online erotic writing class, at LitReactor again from February 7-March 7, though it's a little bittersweet that it will be my last class. I decided to do that because now that I've reentered the workforce, I won't have the time I need to devote to my students after this class, and I only want to offer classes where I can devote myself to them 100%, as I ask my students to do. Good news, though: if you register for the class today, you get 10% off the price using the code CYBER16 (and same goes for all LitReactor classes this Cyber Monday).

litreactorfebruary7erotica

They only offer sales like this rarely, so if you've been considering taking this class, now's a great time to do so. I love the camaraderie that forms and hearing about all my students' success stories, and getting to keep up with them in my private online group for alumni. I'm so proud of having created this course when LitReactor asked me to several years ago, and of all the wonderful writers who've flourished from taking it. I recommend making sure you have at least five hours a week to devote to the class to get the most out of it, although you retain access to all the classroom materials forever by logging in. In addition to the weekly assignments and critiques highlighted on the site, I also offer exclusive to the class Q&As with publishers, editors, literary agents and successful authors, self-published and traditionally published, to offer personal insights from those who know the erotic publishing business best. I know the class is not cheap, so I've made sure that you get your money's worth and am available through those four weeks to answer your every question. So if this sounds like something you'd like to devote yourself to, I'll see you on February 7th!

Here's what a few students have said about the class:

"I will apply what I learned in 'Between the Sheets' to create stories that arouse and connect. With Rachel’s detailed ‘how to’ writing instructions, I completed six stories. My final product is tailored to a specific call for submission and ready to go. Rachel eased this newbie erotic writer into her world providing a comfortable environment to explore sexual ideas creatively. She gave me what I wanted even when I did not know what that was. I’m headed down a new path. Take her, it’s worth it." Donna Jennings

"Rachel's critiques provided me a better understanding of how to write erotica and where my own work was falling short. Her critiques on my first several stories enabled me to move within a matter of just weeks from a complete novice to a writer whose stories were accepted by two publishers. Her suggestions were just what I needed to make the transition. I found her extremely easy to work with and her observations to be right on target. If you are looking to move from unpublished to published, you can't do yourself a better favor than submitting your work to Rachel before approaching a publisher. Her skills as an editor are the best--I couldn't have made a better investment in myself and my writing than to hire her as my personal editor." CeCe Marsh

More by me about the class:

"Why I Encourage My Erotica Writing Students to Submit Their Work"

"How journalism helps me teach my erotica writing classes"

"I love the first day of (erotica writing) school"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home