Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 10, 2016

Free audio erotica on The Kiss Me Quick's Podcast and enter to win Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica

I've loved working with Rose Caraway, the narrator of many of my anthologies (and certainly the best selling ones), including Gotta Have It, The Big Book of Orgasms, The Big Book of Submission and Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1, because she's got a gorgeous voice, reaches a wide audience and is super talented at what she does. I have a post in the works about passive income for authors and how successful our audiobook collaborations have been for me, but it's not just the money. It's that Rose is exposing my books, and my authors, to a huge range of listeners who very likely would never have come across the print or ebook versions otherwise. This really can't be overstated, so I'm thrilled to have worked with her again on two new audiobooks: Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica and Dirty Dates: Erotic Fantasies for Couples, both of which are out now on Audible.

comeagaincover

Not only that, but you can listen to "The Prototype" by Malin James free on The Kiss Me Quick's podcast.

the-prototype-malin-james-come-again-sex-toy-erotica

Here's a little excerpt from the beginning of "The Prototype:"
“What the hell is that?”

“It’s a prototype,” Edward says, grinning like a kid.

“For what?”

I ask because the form and function of the thing in Edward’s hand remains unclear. For all intents and purposes, it looks like a beach ball that’s been shoved through a piece of three-quarter-inch plastic pipe. The pipe forms a sort of handle—I can tell because that’s where he’s holding it—while the uninflated ball flops out the other side, all strangled and primary colored. He has a bright-red bicycle pump clutched in his other hand.

“It’s something I’m making. For you.”

Edward smiles at me. His eyes, behind his glasses, are earnest and adorable. Edward invents things for fun. In real life, he does something abstract with currency markets, but in his dreams he has an underground lab and a henchman. At the moment, he’s wearing his eureka! face, which means he’s onto something.

“That’s really sweet, babe,” I say, coming closer. “But I’m not sure what I’m going to do with a ball shoved through a tube.” “Ah,” he replies, “but it’s not just a ball shoved through a tube. Watch!”

Edward holds out the contraption, which is, apparently, more than it seems, and rummages around in the “handle” before pulling out the ball’s valve. Then he attaches the bicycle pump. Cradling it like a baby, he lays the prototype on the counter and pumps the ball full of air. Once the ball is inflated, it sticks awkwardly out from the top of the plastic rod like a…like an I don’t know the hell what. Then he looks at me, triumphant. He’s so jazzed he’s nearly rocking on his heels. With a grin, he presents it to me like a bouquet.
When I set out to edit a book of sex toy erotica, I knew I wanted stories about both the kinds of toys you'll find in stories that sell sex toys as well as tales involving using household items to arouse characters and fictional toys, the kind that either can only exist on the page or that so far have only existed in an author's imagination. The combination of these various types of toys is to me what makes Come Again such a wonderful anthology, one I'm very proud of and I'm thrilled it's getting a wider audience. Rose is giving away copies signed by me or a copy of the audiobook in this Facebook contest that runs through October 24. Enter now!

While I'm posting about audiobooks, Dirty Dates is also special to me because it's all about BDSM and kinky couples who explore their interests in a wide range of very hot ways. You can listen to it now at Audible.

DirtyDates_approved

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home